Former Prosecutors, Monmouth County, New Jersey – Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney
At the law firm of Clark & Clark, LLC our NJ criminal defense attorneys have the answers you need, and more importantly, have the knowledge and real experience that you can trust. Our partners, Charles Clark, Susan Schroeder Clark, and Ryan Clark, have nearly forty years of combined experience exclusively practicing criminal law in New Jersey, thirty years of which were spent as trial prosecutors.
Our criminal attorneys’ knowledge of the system and experience means that they can give you an immediate and accurate answer regarding the penalties you are facing, your best legal defense to the charge, how to respond to the police or the prosecutor’s office and, most importantly, exactly what you need to do next.
Clark & Clark, LLC, unlike most other firms, offers you the benefit of experienced attorneys exclusively committed to the practice of criminal defense in New Jersey. The firm’s partners have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases ranging from simple possession of CDS (drugs) to complex homicides and aggravated sexual assaults. We also offer the rare benefit of a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Criminal Trial Attorney.
- Violent Crimes Defense: If you have been charged with homicide, assault, or weapons offenses we will aggressively defend your case whether we are negotiating with the Prosecutor or seeking a dismissal at trial.
- Sex Crimes Defense: Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor sexual contact or first degree aggravated sexual assault, a conviction for a sex offense carries a lifetime stigma and possible registration on the state’s sex offender registry under the terms of Megan’s Law. We are former Sex Crimes Prosecutors who know exactly how to defend any sexual assault case.
- Drug Crimes Defense: From marijuana possession and distribution crimes to federal drug trafficking and manufacturing, our criminal attorneys have successfully handled thousands of drug cases and fully understand all of the intricacies of some of the more complicated drug laws.
- Theft and Property Crimes Defense: From shoplifting to federal fraud and white collar crime, we will do everything possible to aggressively defend your case whether we are negotiating with the Prosecutor or seeking a dismissal at trial.
- DUI Defense: As former prosecutors, we were on the other side in hundreds of DUI related cases. Now we use our experience to ensure that your rights are protected and you get the best outcome possible. We examine the police investigation in an effort to have your case dismissed or obtain a not guilty verdict after a trial.
Free Consultation with an Experienced Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
You owe it to yourself to call our firm today for a free consultation; phone (732) 303-7857. All of our clients can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our office or cell phones. You will be in direct contact with your attorney who will remain available to answer any questions that you may have and provide any necessary counsel until your case is successfully resolved. The defense attorneys at Clark and Clark, LLC have spent their entire careers in the court room and will give you the peace of mind and confidence that you need while we successfully defend your case.
Contact our offices in Freehold, New Jersey, to discuss your matter in a free consultation with one of our NJ criminal defense lawyers right away.