Jersey City & Freehold Attorneys serving Essex, Hudson, Monmouth County, and Nearby NJ Areas

As an underage person facing a criminal charge, you may feel anxious, stressed and frustrated. One mistake related to alcohol can lead to a criminal conviction. You don’t deserve to have the stigma of these charges follow you around.

Our experienced attorneys are committed to obtaining the best results for you. We work for dismissal of charges whenever possible, and we can determine if expungement is an option for you. To arrange a free consultation, please call 732-303-7857 today.

How Serious Are Underage Drinking Charges?

Underage drinking charges in New Jersey can be quite serious. If convicted, you could lose your driving privileges for up to 6 months. You may receive a disorderly persons conviction on your criminal record, and you could be fined $500 or more.

The disorderly persons offense of underage drinking applies when someone under the legal age knowingly possesses or consumes any amount of alcoholic beverage. If the beverage was possessed or consumed in a motor vehicle, then the driving privileges of the defendant are suspended for 6 months.

Contact Our Attorneys to Protect Your Rights

During your free consultation with our attorneys, we’ll make sure you have the honest, clear information you need to make decisions about how to proceed. Criminal charges can be overwhelming and scary, especially as a young person who maybe hasn’t encountered the criminal system ever before. We are here to be at your side, providing experienced counsel and fighting passionately on your behalf.

The only way to make informed decisions about what to do next is to visit us for a free consultation. We are passionate about advocating on behalf of people charged with crimes in New Jersey, especially on behalf of young people charged with juvenile offenses. We will make sure you know all of your options and that we have your full support in pursuing an effective defense strategy.

If you are a juvenile that has been charged with underage drinking, or if you are a parent whose child has been charged with underage drinking, please call Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC., LLC, at 732-303-7857 to arrange a free consultation. We serve Newark, Jersey City and the surrounding areas of New Jersey.

Wall Township

1514 NJ-138 Suite 3
Wall Township, NJ 07719

Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC.

1 Step 1
NAMEyour full name
TELEPHONEyour full name
0 /

*All fields are required

powered by FormCraft

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!