Toms River Criminal Defense Attorney
Get the defense you need by working with an experienced Toms River criminal attorney.
Getting charged with a crime can be surprisingly easy—even if you didn’t do anything wrong. Whether you believe you’re guilty or not, you don’t want to experience the legal consequences and costs to your future that follow a conviction.
Protecting your interests and wellbeing requires using the best possible defense for your particular situation, however. If you want to know what your next move needs to be, consulting with a Toms River criminal defense lawyer from Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC is the wisest decision you can make.
A Toms River criminal lawyer from our firm can provide you with the care, detail, and attention that your case deserves. Our firm never gives up, and we know how to collect all available evidence and present an argument that will give you the best chance for seeing your charges dismissed.
Criminal Charges Mean Everything’s at Stake
Underscoring the importance of a compelling defense are the legal punishments you face if you get convicted. With a criminal defense lawyer on your side, the prosecutor probably won’t even bother offering a plea bargain, possibly even pushing for the harshest punishment possible.
Whether the offense is minor or serious, you could be looking at a number of devastating penalties:
- Petty Disorderly Person Offense – Up to a thirty-day jail sentence and up to a $500 fine
- Disorderly Person Offense – Up to a six-month jail sentence and up to a $1,000 fine
- Fourth-Degree Indictable Offense – Up to an eighteen-month prison sentence and up to a $10,000 fine
- Third-Degree Indictable Offense – Between a three- and five-year prison sentence and up to a $15,000 fine
- Second-Degree Indictable Offense – Between a five- and ten-year prison sentence and up to a $150,000 fine
- First-Degree Indictable Offense – Between a ten- and thirty-year prison sentence or life in prison, plus up to a $200,000 fine
Help from a Toms River Criminal Lawyer
Simply put, a criminal charge puts everything in your life at risk: your freedom, your finances, and your future. This is true regardless of what the charge is, from a DWI to a murder charge.
Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC can help you defend yourself with the goal of getting your charges fully dismissed or winning an acquittal.
It all starts with a free, confidential consultation to discuss your case with a Toms River criminal defense lawyer. Schedule yours today by completing the form at the bottom of this page or by calling 732-303-7857.