Middlesex New Jersey Criminal Defense and Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Any traffic stop can result in the driver being issued a traffic ticket or even some other criminal charge.
If you, a friend or a family member have received a Middlesex Municipal Court notice with a date to appear, you need an experienced criminal and traffic court attorney. If you plan to contest a ticket, if you do not appear on your court date or pay your fine, it is the same things as pleading guilty in traffic court.
At Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC, our lawyers have years of experience in aggressively advocating for clients charged with traffic violations including:
- Drunk Driving
- Possession of CDS (Drugs) in a Motor Vehicle
- Reckless Driving
- Careless Driving
- Driving With a Suspended or Revoked License
- Leaving the Scene of a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Driving Without Car Insurance
Pleading to these charges without negotiating or contesting the charges leaves you open to thousands of dollars in fines, loss of driving privileges for two years or more and, in some cases, a county jail sentence.
Hire Criminal Defense Lawyers with Experience You Can Trust
From our New Jersey law offices, our criminal defense lawyers and former prosecutors are uniquely skilled in defending Middlesex Borough clients charged with any criminal offense including:
- Possession of Marijuana or Distribution of Marijuana
- Possession of Prescription Drugs Like Oxycodone and Roxicodone
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Violent Crimes, including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, simple assault and aggravated assault
- Assault Arising from Domestic Violence
- Criminal mischief
Convictions for these types of criminal offenses carry the very serious and lasting consequence of a criminal record. The Middlesex Municipal Court Judge has the discretion to impose a sentence of up to 6 months in jail for anyone convicted of a criminal offense (disorderly persons offense), and levy hefty fines in excess of thousands of dollars.
Call us at 732-303-7857 for a free consultation.