CRIME DEGREES AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES
Results Matter! Click here to see our results.
Criminal Penalties by Crime Degree
- Examples of Crime Degrees and Penalties in New Jersey
- New Jersey Criminal Statutes – 2C:43-1. Degrees of Crimes
- Criminal Penalties for 1st Degree Crimes in New Jersey
- Criminal Penalties for 2nd degree crimes in New Jersey
- Criminal Penalties for 3rd degree crimes in New Jersey
- Criminal Penalties for 4th degree crimes in New Jersey
Penalties for Specific Criminal Charges
- Criminal Penalties for Criminal Mischief
- New Jersey Law – What is criminal mischief with damages?
- Examples, Fines, Jail Time, Penalties For Disorderly Persons Municipal Offenses in NJ
- Fines and Prison Terms for Aggravated Assault in New Jersey
- Fines, Jail Time, Prison Terms for Simple Assault Charges in New Jersey
- New Jersey Criminal Statutes – 2C:35-3. Leader of Narcotics Trafficking Network
- New Jersey Criminal Statutes – Penalties for N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2. Resisting Arrest, Eluding Officer
- New Jersey Criminal Statutes – Penalties for Vehicular Homicide (Manslaughter) – 2C:11-5. Death By Auto or Vessel
School Zone Offenses
- Amendment NJSA 2C:35-7a School Zone Offenses
- New Jersey Criminal Statutes – 2C:35-7. Distribution on or within 1,000 feet of school property
- What are potential punishments for juvenile offenders?
- What is a Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer?
- Will my child be charged as an adult?
- Will my child go to jail or juvenile hall?
- Will my child have a criminal record?
- Overview of Juvenile Offenses
- Underage Drinking
- Possession of a Fake ID