MICHAEL S. NOONAN
Michael S. Noonan
Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC., LLC
About Michael S. Noonan
Michael S. Noonan is a partner at the Law Firm of Clark, Clark & Noonan, LLC., LLC. Mr. Noonan’s practice is devoted to civil and criminal litigation.
In Mr. Noonan’s civil practice, he has secured numerous six-figure recoveries on behalf of clients who were injured due to the negligence of another. Mr. Noonan’s practice areas include motor vehicle accidents, unsafe property conditions and product liability matters.
In his criminal practice, Mr. Noonan represents individuals who have been charged with violations of local, state and federal laws. He has secured numerous dismissals and not-guilty verdicts on behalf of his clients. Mr. Noonan has also successfully handled criminal matters at the Appellate level securing favorable opinions on behalf of his clients in both the New Jersey Appellate Division and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Noonan’s accomplishments in both civil and criminal law have been recognized by various organizations. He is part of the Top 40 Under 40 National Trial Lawyers Association and has been designated a Super Lawyer Rising Star and named a New Jersey Super Lawyer.
Mr. Noonan has returned to Widener University School of Law to serve as a panelist and lecturer regarding professionalism in the legal profession. Mr. Noonan has also served as a guest judge in the LL.M Trial Advocacy Program at Temple University School of Law.
- Local State and Federal Criminal Defense
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. (Trial Advocacy)
- Widener University School of Law J.D. (cum laude)
- La Salle University B.A.,
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alpha Phi Theta (National Criminal Justice Honor Society)
- New Jersey Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers